What I Ate Wednesday
1. Nothing :: I worked out first thing in morning on an empty stomach and I don’t love doing that. (Rob had to go to work early and I hit snooze a few too many times so I left myself no time to eat.) With that said, a 20 minute PiYo video is totally do-able on an empty stomach.
2. Shakeology :: Chocolate, of course. I am seriously obsessed.
3. Greek Yogurt :: Quick snack while doing some planning/work on the computer
4. PB and Banana Sandwich :: Which I ate in the car on the way to the grocery store and forgot to take a picture of! Oops!
5. Publix Samples :: Publix has the best samples. Rob makes fun of me because when I hear them say over the intercom that the sample meal is ready, I drop everything and run!
6. Cheeseburger Bites and Carrot Apple Slaw :: These cheeseburger bites are so stinkin’ good! Dinner recipes found here
7. Wine and Cheese :: I went to a friend’s Agnes and Dora party last night and had some wine while trying on leggings! haha Pretty perfect combo if you ask me 😉